For IPL Match Prediction Whatsapp on - 7248118909 (Whatsapp Only)

RR VS RCB Match Prediction 2 April 2019 – Today Rajasthan vs Bangalore Toss Astrology

RR VS RCB Match Prediction 2 April 2019 – Today Rajasthan vs Bangalore Toss Astrology

Bhavishyavani, Prediction No Comments on RR VS RCB Match Prediction 2 April 2019 – Today Rajasthan vs Bangalore Toss Astrology

RR VS RCB Match Prediction 2 April 2019 – Today Rajasthan vs Bangalore Toss Astrology: Again I am here with the prediction of RR VS RCB Match 2 April 2019. This is the going to 14th Match of Indian premier league 2019. If we talk about IPL 2019 point table, both teams lost their all three matches to till now, RCB is now the last position where RR is on second last position of IPL point table now So, Both these teams should now learn from their past mistakes and trying to not repeat these mistakes again.

The match between RR vs RCB will be played at Sawai Mansingh Stadium Jaipur, at 8:00 pm on 2nd March 2019. You know friends India is the country where many people are die heart fan of cricket, they love to watch cricket and play cricket. So, this time before the match a huge number of people are looking for Rajasthan vs Bangalore match prediction of 2nd April. So check the correct IPL match prediction below.

For IPL Match Prediction Whatsapp on - 7248118909(Whatsapp Only)

RR VS RCB Match Prediction 2 April 2019 – Today Rajasthan vs Bangalore Toss Astrology:

Here in this website, you can get the correct match prediction, people who want match prediction can contact us on the number given in this article and get the accurate match prediction for today RR VS RCB Match. let me tell your first, we have a good team of cricket experts and astrologers who can predict match and according to their prediction we give the prediction and the record of our prediction is very good.

Now I am going to talk about Sawai Mansingh Stadium Jaipur, Stadium is quite good for batting and RR has a good record on this stadium. The team who bowl first on this ground the winning chance of 60% and first batting team winning chance is 40%, this is the last year record of this stadium. So let see who will win this match.

RR VS RCB IPL Match Prediction

Today Rajasthan VS Bangalore match prediction is now available here, so who wants to this match prediction they can contact us on our number, People who are going to batting, choose your own prediction this website is just for fun. Now I am going to talk about RR VS RCB IPL Match toss Prediction.

RR VS RCB IPL Toss Prediction 2nd April 2019

You can also get the toss prediction on the same number, toss prediction is always a difficult task for our astrologers, they work hard then give toss prediction and yes our last toss prediction was very good. Now I am providing you RCB vs RR team squads.

Royal Challengers Bangalore Team Squads

Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Parthiv Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Navdeep Saini, Kulwant Khejroliya, Washington Sundar, Pawan Negi, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Moeen Ali, Mohammed Siraj, Colin de Grandhomme, Shimron Hetmyer, Devdutt Padikkal, Shivam Dube, Heinrich Klassen, Gurkeerat Singh, Himmat Singh, Prayas Ray Barman.

Rajasthan Royals Team Squads

Ajinkya Rahane, Krishnappa Gowtham, Sanju Samson, Shreyas Gopal, Aryaman Birla, S. Midhun, Prashant Chopra, Stuart Binny, Rahul Tripathi, Ben Stokes, Steve Smith, Jos Buttler, Jofra Archer, Ish Sodhi, Dhawal Kulkarni, Mahipal Lomror, Jaydev Unadkat, Varun Aaron, Oshane Thomas, Shashank Singh, Liam Livingstone, Shubham Rajane, Manan Vohra, Ashton Turner, Riyan Parag

Thanks for the visit here for more IPL updates 2019 stay connected with us.

For IPL Match Prediction Whatsapp on - 7248118909 (Whatsapp Only)

Author

Leave a comment

Back to Top