For IPL Match Prediction Whatsapp on - 7248118909 (Whatsapp Only)

RCB VS RR Match Prediction 30th April 2019 – Today Bangalore vs Rajasthan Toss Astrology

RCB VS RR Match Prediction 30th April 2019 – Today Bangalore vs Rajasthan Toss Astrology

Bhavishyavani, Prediction No Comments on RCB VS RR Match Prediction 30th April 2019 – Today Bangalore vs Rajasthan Toss Astrology

RCB VS RR Match Prediction 30th April 2019 – Today Bangalore vs Rajasthan Toss Astrology: 

Again I am here with the prediction of RCB VS RR Match Prediction 30th April 2019. This is the going to 49th Match of Indian premier league 2019. If we talk about IPL 2019 point table, both teams lost their maximum matches to till now, RCB is now the last position where RR is on second last position of IPL point table now. RCB is the first team of IPL 2019 which is out of the playoff now RCB haven’t chance to reach playoff So, Both these teams should now learn from their past mistakes and trying to not repeat these mistakes again. If RR will lose this match then RR can’t Reach to the playoff.

For IPL Match Prediction Whatsapp on - 7248118909(Whatsapp Only)

The match between RCB VS RR will be played at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru, at 8:00 pm. You know friends India is the country where many people are dying heart fan of cricket, they love to watch cricket and play cricket. So, this time before the match a huge number of people are looking for Rajasthan vs Bangalore match prediction of 29th April. So check the correct IPL match prediction below.

RCB VS RR Match Prediction 30th April 2019 – Today Bangalore vs Rajasthan Toss Astrology

Here in this website, you can get the correct match prediction, people who want match prediction can contact us on the number given in this article and get the accurate match prediction for today RCB VS RR Match. let me tell your first, we have a good team of cricket experts and astrologers who can predict match and according to their prediction we give the prediction and the record of our prediction is very good.

Now I am going to talk about M.Chinnaswamy pitch is batting friendly pitch and very good for batting and The team who bowl first on this ground the winning chance of 55% and first batting team winning chance is 45%, this is the last year record of this stadium. So let see who will win this match.

RCB VS RR Match Prediction 30th April 2019

Today Bangalore VS Rajasthan VS match prediction is now available here, so who wants to this match prediction they can contact us on our number, People who are going to batting, choose your own prediction this website is just for fun. Now I am going to talk about RCB VS RR IPL Match toss Prediction.

Today RCB VS RR Toss Prediction

You can also get the toss prediction on the same number, toss prediction is always a difficult task for our astrologers, they work hard then give toss prediction and yes our last toss prediction was very good. Let’s take a look to today RCB and RR team squad.

Royal Challengers Bangalore Team Squads

Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Parthiv Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Navdeep Saini, Kulwant Khejroliya, Washington Sundar, Pawan Negi, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Moeen Ali, Mohammed Siraj, Colin de Grandhomme, Shimron Hetmyer, Devdutt Padikkal, Shivam Dube, Heinrich Klassen, Gurkeerat Singh, Himmat Singh, Prayas Ray Barman.

Rajasthan Royals Team Squads

Ajinkya Rahane, Krishnappa Gowtham, Sanju Samson, Shreyas Gopal, Aryaman Birla, S. Midhun, Prashant Chopra, Stuart Binny, Rahul Tripathi, Ben Stokes, Steve Smith, Jos Buttler, Jofra Archer, Ish Sodhi, Dhawal Kulkarni, Mahipal Lomror, Jaydev Unadkat, Varun Aaron, Oshane Thomas, Shashank Singh, Liam Livingstone, Shubham Rajane, Manan Vohra, Ashton Turner, Riyan Parag

For IPL Match Prediction Whatsapp on - 7248118909 (Whatsapp Only)

People Also Search For:
  • bhavishayavani 29th april 2019

Author

Leave a comment

Back to Top