For IPL Match Prediction Whatsapp on - 7248118909 (Whatsapp Only)

DC VS KKR IPL Match Prediction 30 March 2019 – Today Delhi VS Kolkata Toss Prediction

DC VS KKR IPL Match Prediction 30 March 2019 – Today Delhi VS Kolkata Toss Prediction

Bhavishyavani, Prediction No Comments on DC VS KKR IPL Match Prediction 30 March 2019 – Today Delhi VS Kolkata Toss Prediction

DC VS KKR IPL Match Prediction 30 March 2019 – Today Delhi VS Kolkata Toss Prediction

This is the 10th Match of Indian premier league 2019 and this is going to be the third match of both teams, If we talk about Kolkata Knight Riders, then KKR won their last two matches and now the top of Indian premier league point table where Delhi Capitals won their one match and also lost their one match too against the Chennai Super Kings. Both these teams should now learn from their past mistakes and trying to not repeat these mistakes again.

For IPL Match Prediction Whatsapp on - 7248118909(Whatsapp Only)

The 10th Match of Indian premier league 2019 will be played at Feroz Sah Kotla stadium new Delhi, at 8:00 pm on 30 March 2019. This time many people are looking Delhi Capitals VS Kolkata Knight Riders IPL Match Prediction 29 March. So, check the correct IPL match prediction below.

DC VS KKR IPL Match Prediction 30 March 2019 – Today Delhi VS Kolkata Toss Prediction:

Here you get the correct match prediction, you can contact us on the numbers given in this article and get the accurate match prediction for today DC VS KKR IPL Match and all upcoming matches. We have a good team of cricket experts and astrologers who can predict the match, according to their prediction, we give prediction and the record of our predictions is quite good.

If we talk about Feroz Shah Kotla stadium, Feroz Shah Kotla is batting pitch and the average score of this ground is 170 runs. The team who bat first on this ground the winning chance of 60% and chasing team winning chance is 40% and this is the last ten years (t-20 matches) record of Feroz Shah Kotla stadium. So let see who will win this match?

DC VS KKR IPL Match Prediction

 

Today Delhi vs Kolkata match prediction is now available here for match prediction you can contact on the number given below and get correct prediction. Now I am going to provide you Feroz Shah Kotla stadium t20 stats.

1st batting team winning chance – 60%

2nd batting team winning chance – 40%

DC VS KKR IPL Toss Prediction 30 March 2019

 

Toss prediction is always a difficult task for our astrologers and experts because it takes very much research and totally depends on luck, but our last toss predictions were correct. You can also get the toss prediction from the number above. Now have a look of Delhi Capitals and Kolkata Knight Riders squads.

Delhi Capitals Squads

Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Prithvi Shaw, Amit Mishra, Avesh Khan, Harshal Patel, Rahul Tewatia, Jayant Yadav, Manjot Kalra, Colin Munro, Chris Morris, Kagiso Rabada, Sandeep Lamichhane, Trent Boult, Shikhar Dhawan, Abhishek Sharma, Vijay Shankar, Shahbaz Nadeem, Hanuma Vihari , Axar Patel, Ishant Sharma, Ankush Bains, Nathu Singh , Colin Ingram , Sherfane Rutherford , Keemo Paul, Jalaj Saxena, Bandaru Ayyappa

Kolkata Knight Riders Squads

Dinesh Karthik, Robin Uthappa, Chris Lynn, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Shubman Gill, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna, Shivam Mavi, Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Carlos Brathwaite, Lockie Ferguson, Anrich Nortje, Nikhil Naik, Harry Gurney, Yarra Prithviraj, Joe Denly, Shrikant Mundhe

Thanks for visit here, for more updates about IPL 2019 keep connected with us.

For IPL Match Prediction Whatsapp on - 7248118909 (Whatsapp Only)

Author

Leave a comment

Back to Top